Carenado has released Service Pack 1 (20120822) to the Cessna CT182T Skylane G1000 for FSX and P3D.
- Multiplayer flood issue
- Frozen compass
- Duplicated letter when typing airport identification in G1000
- STD BARO number setting
- Internal sounds
- Click spots areas of G1000
- STBY BATT switch operative for startup
- Calibrated TIT and EGT readout
- 2D ADF (with the autopilot windows) for easiness manipulation.
- Wrong messages in the PFD when using autopilot.
Special feature added:
- One click spot added on the upper left corner of each PFD and MFD for turning on/off the 3D screen.
- This will improves performance if you fly using only 2D windows or not using the MFD in the VC.